Menu

Alturas Mall opens cinemas

HOME HOME PLACES Alturas Mall opens cinemas

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yenski 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

gatalerika
    Participant

April 24, 2016

Screenville Cinemas are equipped with state-of-the art Dolby Stereo and Dolby Digital Surround Ex. At par with the best cinemas in the country, Screenville takes pride in its US-made Dolby CP650 3D Digital System.
    Each movie house also boasts of standard 14 feet 8 x 27 feet screen which is suitably convenient to the eyes of the viewers, because of its mathematical calculations regarding the proportion of the area – length, width and height – of the place. The distance of the projector and seats to the screen adheres to strict proportion for viewing pleasure. It has also comfortable and easy to adjust fabric seats that add comfort to everyone.
    Screenville always shows the best and the latest blockbuster flicks during regular run, premiere showing, advance screening and sneak previews, either in 3D and 2D, or regular film. A live boxing coverage is also aired occasionally on the widescreens.

omg755
    omg755

ma try nga eto kung malakas ba ang airconditioning nila

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gatalerika
    Participant

Yes uncle Mikey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg755
    omg755

OMG model Chiojo Jubac made it as an ICM model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yenski
    Participant

Wow laysho na ang Alturas Mall ha.. Ma try beh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.