Menu

Eat First

HOME HOME FOOD Eat First

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by omg755 omg755 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    omg755
    omg755

I was so embarrassed earlier at a restaurant in the middle of the city not to mention its name for privacy.
    i need to check my email for some urgent reasons and i don’t have a load to access it through my smartphone so i decided to go to a restaurant with free wifi access luckily it was just across the street, when i entered the door i noticed they have the logo of free WiFi access. so i asked the waiter for the password and he told me eat first, so i ordered dessert to lower down my temper, after i ate i asked again tha staff for the password and again he told me eat first, i was thinking maybe there was a minimum order before they share the wifi’s password so what i did was i ordered again and ate it. after i finished eating i asked the manager the same thing, and was surprised with his answer. he said EAT FIRST. and i was like (face palm) due to consistent embarrrasment i decided to go out and leave the place to avoid any arguements but when i reached the door i saw the sign —
    password : EAT FIRST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg755
    omg755

Oh well, i ended up eating roasted beef sandwich and not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.