Menu

I am a dog lover and how about you?

HOME HOME GENERAL I am a dog lover and how about you?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by omg755 omg755 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    omg755
    omg755

Growing up, we had family dog and his name was “Paaka” it means bite. So, i became a dog lover from then on and that’s why i have a soft spot for dogs. I am sharing all photos of the dogs i met in my life.

This Max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg755
    omg755

How about Bailey? She’s so big now.

omg755
    omg755

How about Kevin?

omg755
    omg755

Bidang bida si Kevin pagdating namin ni mama New Jersey airport with cousins

omg755
    omg755

I am with Tanwa

omg755
    omg755

Malaki na tanwa

omg755
    omg755

Nuna ko rin big girl na

omg755
    omg755

LA Animal Services: County Veterinary Public Health issued an alert for Canine Influenza, a highly contagious upper respiratory viral disease in dogs (and can infect cats as well).

-The majority of infected dogs exhibit a cough that persists for 10 to 21 days despite treatment with antibiotics and cough suppressants.

-Affected dogs may have a soft, moist cough or a dry cough similar to that induced by kennel cough.

-Nasal and/or ocular discharge, sneezing, lethargy and anorexia may also be observed.

-Many dogs develop a purulent nasal discharge and fever (104-105 degrees Fahrenheit). A small percentage of infected dogs may develop a severe pneumonia and require extensive hospitalization.

-Veterinary Public Health recommends that dogs that interact with other dogs should be vaccinated against canine influenza.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.