Menu

Maxine Medina’s Q and A at Miss Universe 2016

HOME HOME PEOPLE Maxine Medina’s Q and A at Miss Universe 2016

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by omg755 omg755 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    omg755
    omg755

First of all, Congratulations Maxine Medina of the Philippines for making it to Top 6 and for me She just simply answered the interpreter’s question… and i thought what #maxinemedina was trying to say in tagalog is Pagtitipon tipon ng iba’t ibang lahi tulad ng patimpalak na ganito. Pinakita nating mga pilipino na kaya nating magkaisa at mairaos ang isang prestisyosong patimpalak na ganito na payapa at matiwasay!

Miss Philippines Question and A:

Host Steve Harvey asked Medina: “What is the most significant change you’ve seen in the world in the last 10 years?”
    Audiences were surprised when an interpreter translated the question to Filipino but Medina still chose to answer in English.
    “In the last 10 years of being here in the world, I saw all the people bringing in one event like this in Miss Universe. It’s something big to us that we are one. As one nation, we are all together. Thank you. Maraming salamat po,” she said.

Congratulations Miss France!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg755
    omg755

TAMA namana nga answer nya… it just happened na yung question nung iba eh well tailored based on thier country! And with that, maxine’s answer is more of personal not universal that we are expecting.

omg755
    omg755

President Rodrigo Duterte! He has become so popular for changing the way he run our gov’t now compared it before. The leaders amongst nations are impressed and became his close allies. Not only he has put my country which is the Philippines on a big stage, he also has changed the outlook of the Filipinos around the world, the universe rather…. in a positive way..Thank you!

omg755
    omg755

I think what was lacking on Maxine is the strong desire to win the crown!!! Anyways every experience, be it a failure or success, gives us learning, we just have to understand further and accept our shortcomings for us to be able to grow and be wiser!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.