Menu

Senator Leila de Lima, a hero?

HOME HOME PEOPLE Senator Leila de Lima, a hero?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by omg755 omg755 9 months ago.

• Author
    omg755
    omg755

According to Senator Trillanes: Delima’s courage to project an undaunted composure during her arrest is very impressive and inspiring especially to millions of Filipinos.

Drug Addicts didn’t wake up and say I’m gonna be an addict…….You lose your job, your home, and even worse…Your Wife/Husband and children. You never talk to your friends, become completely closed off of everyone!!! It’s beyond comprehension what people are willing to give away to be in La La Land. A huge circle of people are impacted (hard). That being said, No one starts doing drugs thinking “Boy, it’s going to be great when drugs take over my life.” And yet, there are many who find themselves imprisoned. No one thinks they’re going to be the junkie. Today more than ever, I want the healing of addiction!! There’s a personal reason for asking everyone to put this message on their status for at least 1 hour. I know who’ll do it! Think of someone you love who has had an addiction or who is trying to fight this evil. I hope to see this on the status of all my friends. Don’t share, but copy and paste!! Hold your finger on the text and it will highlight, select copy, then paste it onto your own wall. The pain hurts more than just the addict, it destroys FAMILIES and friendships! We hate the sickness, not the person! Please pray for anyone suffering from the disease of this nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg755
    omg755

Although this story needs verification or better, journalistic investigation, my Filipina-German connections here leaked out that Delima has a son studying in Berlin. This guy has a record. He was once caught here selling drugs. I find this story funny… It runs in the blood.

omg755
    omg755

De Lima’s defense against the accusations hurled against her: “Everything was a fabrication.” Well, unfortunately, I do not think that way. Let us say, if Kerwin Espinosa lied with regards to his allegations to her, the facts would tell us that it could never be a mere coincidence. De Lima denied blatantly that she had no knowledge of any Kerwin Espinosa and of his illegal activities as a drug dealer. If this was merely a destabilization plot planned against her person, why would Kerwin waste his life for that cause? Kerwin is not a fake drug dealer. He has put his family into peril due to his illegal activities. If the photo that they had taken in Baguio was a mere coincidence, as she claimed anyone would have taken a photo beside a celebrity or politician, damn hell what did she think she is, does she think she is as pretty as Lucy Torres? If this was a premeditated picture-taking with a purpose to destroy her, then everything else follows, that Kerwin wasted his life leading to his capture solely for this purpose of destroying De Lima, such as, faking his drug activities, his father’s death, his hiding and arrest abroad, as if it was a dumb show, would that be too much a sacrifice to Kerwin for that alleged plot to destroy her? That is so absurd! Further, the Bilibid part could again be too much a sacrifice if it was a premeditated plot against her. She must have thought she was always the center of the world.

omg755
    omg755

Justice for Leila? LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.