The Bellevue Resort in Bohol

HOME HOME PLACES The Bellevue Resort in Bohol

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by omg755 omg755 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Roger Gatal
    Roger Gatal
    The Bellevue Hotels and Resorts welcome you with warmth and hospitality that’s truly Filipino. Each of our properties presents a different identity giving you a unique experience each time you stay in any of our hotels.
    Experience a life of luxury with The Bellevue’s five star appointments whether you’re in the city or in an island. For business travelers looking for comfortable, no-frills accommodations, B Hotel simplifies hotel living.

The Perfect Getaway

The Bellevue Resort gives new meaning to the island getaway concept with its exquisitely designed rooms and thoughtfully planned facilities complementing the beauty of the sea.Unexplored Paradise in Bohol.

The island of Panglao will be more inviting with the opening of The Bellevue Resort. Giving new meaning to the island getaway concept, picture exquisitely designed guestrooms with spectacular views of the sea, a spa village dedicated to the pursuit of wellness, and recreational facilities to please your every whim.

The Bellevue Resort Bohol – Philippines offer a sugary white sand beach, an infinity pool, two bars, a Thai Spa, gym and fitness center and indoor and outdoor children’s play area. Completing this island getaway is 159 guest rooms and suites. Exquisitely designed rooms with spectacular views of the sea.

i wish i could visit this place in Panglao, Bohol someday. Would you care to each lunch or dinner buffet with me?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.