Menu

Why did you do it Esteban Santiago? 5 innocent people dead

HOME HOME PEOPLE Why did you do it Esteban Santiago? 5 innocent people dead

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by omg755 omg755 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    omg755
    omg755

The case of mistaken identity unfolded after U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson, released the suspect’s name out live on MSNBC. Nelson said the accused shooter used a handgun during the mass shooting. Five people were killed and eight others were injured.

Once the name was unveiled, people took to social media to see if they could further identify the accused shooter, and in doing so, they bombarded the wrong Esteban Santiago.

“When the shooting was going on, I was helping out a party that was going on at my job,” he said. “Who wouldn’t be annoyed?” he added.

#estebansantiago #nottherealestebansantiago #mistakenidentity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg755
    omg755

Esteban Santiago, 26, opened fire Friday at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport baggage claim area, gunning down 13 people. Hours later, a different Esteban Santiago in Miami was inundated with messages on social media asking whether he was the alleged shooter.

“Crazy day,” the falsely identified Santiago, 29, told International Business Times. Santiago was at work when people on Instagram and Twitter began asking him about his potential ties to the shooting.

Wrongfully Accused Esteban Santiago below photo Speaks Out After Fort Lauderdale Airport Mass Shooting.

omg755
    omg755

The real #estebansantiago ruiz

The bloody rampage at a quiet baggage-claim area sent people scrambling through the terminals and across the airfield at one of the country’s busiest airports, shutting down all flights for hours while paramedics and federal and local law enforcement officers flooded the scene.

omg755
    omg755

Esteban Ruiz Santiago, who is suspected of killing five people and wounding eight others at random during a shooting inside Florida’s Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport baggage claim area, made his first appearance in court Monday.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.